Bull Arab X Pups In Petshop

mantis

Can someone please try & get these pups out of the pet shop & find them homes with people who understand the breeds.

I am scared they will be sold to people who don't understand how powerful they are & how much training they need.

I think you would be hard pressed to find someone on this forum who will willingly go in and support a pet shop and by proxy the byb who bred these dogs. If all the puppies find homes quickly and easily then the store will have no hesitations in sourcing and selling similar breeds in the future. Sadly once again its only the dogs that suffer, my only hope is that the puppies end up in a decent rescue before too much damage is done to them, either from a long term stay in a pet shop or due to ignorant owners not familiar with the needs of this type of dog.

Damn shame and so heartbreaking.

I can understand the distress of seeing the increasing number of pups in pet shops.In the past i have tried to save some that were in quite a bad state.Three of my local pet shops have had litters of american bulldogs.The staff of one store did not know much about them,so was unable to advise people if they were suitable breeds for them.Avoid going into pet shops with puppies. Join an organisation that is working towards stopping the sale of animals in pet stores,or a rescue group.This will help you to feel less frustrated if you know you are doing something that will help the situation in the long term.