Freebies!

huski

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won, I won, I won :happydance:

After reading through this thread and seeing the great freebies K9 Pro had up for grabs I decided to enter todays competition and won :thumbsup::dancingelephant::happydance2::happydance:

I am so happy and am looking forward to receiving the squishy dog bowl. It will be fantastic for use at the shows :thumbsup:

K9: and she is doing a super job, very proud of her!

LOL thanks Steve! And thanks for letting me giveaway all your products :laugh:

That is excellent, good for you Huski sounds like a top role! :thumbsup:

Thanks Cass I really enjoy it :)

I won, I won, I won :happydance:

After reading through this thread and seeing the great freebies K9 Pro had up for grabs I decided to enter todays competition and won :thumbsup::dancingelephant::happydance2::happydance:

I am so happy and am looking forward to receiving the squishy dog bowl. It will be fantastic for use at the shows :thumbsup:

I was wondering if you were a DOLer!! Congrats, I have one of those bowls and they are fantastic - I use it every time I take Daisy out!

Hi fatsofatsoman

TBH I don't count multiple entries, so if someone comments more than once I wont double up and if I can tell that someone is posting under multiple log ins (ie using their dogs pages) I won't count that either as it's not fair IMO :)

Hi fatsofatsoman

TBH I don't count multiple entries, so if someone comments more than once I wont double up and if I can tell that someone is posting under multiple log ins (ie using their dogs pages) I won't count that either as it's not fair IMO :)

dammit rumbled :laugh:

it's all good - i only post with Boonie for the comedic value - and it's not even that funny.

OT I know, but can anyone tell me why I can't 'comment' on facebook any more ? I am not very computer literate, so have no idea what I have done wrong, or how to rectify it.

Hey Trish

Are you having trouble posting on FB or just on our fan page?

some great giveaways would love todays so i have entered and hopefully my luck might turn around been such a crappy month lol

Good luck Emery - only half an hour to go and we'll find out who the winner is!

Huski just letting you know today's my day to win :laugh:

Thanks

LOL D&R! Not long to go now! Good luck!

OT I know, but can anyone tell me why I can't 'comment' on facebook any more ? I am not very computer literate, so have no idea what I have done wrong, or how to rectify it.

Hey Trish

Are you having trouble posting on FB or just on our fan page?

some great giveaways would love todays so i have entered and hopefully my luck might turn around been such a crappy month lol

Good luck Emery - only half an hour to go and we'll find out who the winner is!

Huski just letting you know today's my day to win :laugh:

Thanks

LOL D&R! Not long to go now! Good luck!

Huski I am having trouble commenting on any page, not just yours.

Trish

BUMP - it's the last day of the giveaway today! We've got a mega pack up for grabs - a K9 Pro premium leather leash and collar set, a K9 Pro treat pouch, a tick key, a leather tug toy and a DOOG swim towel and a huck toy :)

BUMP - it's the last day of the giveaway today! We've got a mega pack up for grabs - a K9 Pro premium leather leash and collar set, a K9 Pro treat pouch, a tick key, a leather tug toy and a DOOG swim towel and a huck toy :)

Which Bosco would really, really like to win!! We have put our bid in so fingers crossed :laugh: