Flyers On Windows

I HATE with a passion.. the placing of flyers under my winscreen wipers!!!!!!!

2 weeks in a row at KCC i have had flyers and both times from the same company! i get the idea behind it but i dont want ur rubbish on my car!! and it blend in with my car so means i have to pull over on the side of the western port to pull it off when i finally see it!! not happy!! not to mention the ones i see laying on the ground and road from the people who didnt bother to pull over but just turned the wipers on and got rid of it... Really peeves me!!!

OK rant over...

i also like the company and this makes it all the more frustrating that they do it!!

The raffle idea was great! buy a ticket and get brochures and a sample bag for ur trouble!! why not do somehting like this!! last week we also had someone leaving brochures on our grooming tables next to our puppies and they were eaten!!!!! Wasnt happy about that!!

agreed, flyer was put on my windscreen while it had condensation on it, so when i took it off later in the afternoon it had stuck.....that reminds me must go out with a blade tommorrow and get it off, bloody hastle :mad , why cant they walk around the show inside and hand them out to people face to face ;)

agreed, flyer was put on my windscreen while it had condensation on it, so when i took it off later in the afternoon it had stuck.....that reminds me must go out with a blade tommorrow and get it off, bloody hastle :mad , why cant they walk around the show inside and hand them out to people face to face ;)

If they did walk around with them maybe they would have some on the spot queries about their products and actually get some more business by building relationships with potential customers.

I got away in time, guy was just about to put one on my car as I was leaving. I can understand the reason and idea but is frustrating that we take responsibility for our rubbish at shows then see a heap of flyers laying around. Some great alternative options being posted here, hope you don't mind me pinching them for the car club I am also in ;)

VCA had a policy on flyers at Showgrounds and KCC Park some years ago, I am sure it was part of the vendor policy for stall holders. Maybe worth speaking with the office or MC Member for an update.

Just place a very wet rag over it for 15-20 mins then it should just wipe off. I use to do that all the time with the National park car window stickers.

Edited by morsha_68