Anyone In Need Of A Xxl Soft Crate?

Dju

Hey, just a shout out to anyone in need of a new soft crate, Ozplaza on eBay are selling their XXL soft crates on special at the moment for $66 with free shipping.

I bought one last night but only paid $60 because I decided to make an "offer" instead. The system automatically rejects or accepts offers that are too high or low, so I don't know if it gets any cheaper than $60, but I still think that's a super bargain.

Happy bargain hunting :thumbsup:

Just recieved mine in the mail and it's very sturdy and enormous! Material is very thick and construction was strong enough to survive when I tripped over Hugo and landed on top of it whilst moving it into my room :laugh:

Just recieved mine in the mail and it's very sturdy and enormous! Material is very thick and construction was strong enough to survive when I tripped over Hugo and landed on top of it whilst moving it into my room :laugh:

Be warned: the construction may not hold up if you leave the top flap open and a certain (heavy!) puppy thinks he'd like to climb his way out :laugh:

For those who already have one of these specific crates, do they just have the one end door aside from the top flap? I can't quite tell from the site if either of those sides open at all.

Be warned: the construction may not hold up if you leave the top flap open and a certain (heavy!) puppy thinks he'd like to climb his way out :laugh:

For those who already have one of these specific crates, do they just have the one end door aside from the top flap? I can't quite tell from the site if either of those sides open at all.

There's only a "window" on the top and a door at the front. The sides don't open up, though I guess theorhetically if you were desperate, you could lay the crate on its side and use the top flap as a door lol!

There's only a "window" on the top and a door at the front. The sides don't open up, though I guess theorhetically if you were desperate, you could lay the crate on its side and use the top flap as a door lol!

Haha, no, it's just that his current (shredded and saggy from the aforementioned climbing incident) crate has a side door as well. I'm thinking it might be easier to keep a new one in one piece if there are only one set of zips to chew on.