White Shepherd Rescue Needs Assisitance

Bilbo Baggins

We have the possibility to be surrendered a 5 month old pup.

This pup was from a BYB and has not been socialized.

It has fear aggression and owner is pregnant and does not want to risk the newborn baby.

I was able to give it some chicken necks.

If anyone in Melbourne is interested in taking it on for say 1 month and work with it please PM me.

Currently we do not have any foster carers suitable to take on the pup.

Well not much repose has happened here so I think it will be a sad end for this pup.

Taking on a 5mo fear agressive GSD? is not the job for just anyone, if a suitable experienced carer cannot be found then PTS is the best thing sad as it is.

Well not much repose has happened here so I think it will be a sad end for this pup.

Taking on a 5mo fear agressive GSD? is not the job for just anyone, if a suitable experienced carer cannot be found then PTS is the best thing sad as it is.

Spot on there Crisovar, none of our current foster carer have the experience.

If it were a quieter time for us i'd offer to take it for assessment but can't really assist at the moment. Fear aggressive to dogs, people or both?

The lady stated that it did not like small dogs, I did not really go there as I observed enough of presented behaviour.

not much younger then the one I got, well when I first saw it anyway. I was just lucky there was an extreme niche that this dog fit into otherwise it was only destined to be PTS. Once a dog requires 3 grown adults and a catch pole to be extracted from a crate I kind of put my foot down.

not much younger then the one I got, well when I first saw it anyway. I was just lucky there was an extreme niche that this dog fit into otherwise it was only destined to be PTS. Once a dog requires 3 grown adults and a catch pole to be extracted from a crate I kind of put my foot down.

That is quite extreme. This one is not that bad but could get there.