Season After Birth

Jodielass

l am a new breeder so i don't know everything yet.I am wanting to know when is my girl going to get her next season.Here is some information to help you make your guess.

She is a Labrador.

born-30 /11/08

she got her 1st season-16/10/09-which is 11 months old

she got her 2nd season-24/5/10-which is 7 months later

she got her 3rd season-10/2/11- which is 9 months later

Jodie was mated on 20/2/11

Had 10 puppies on 22/4/11

When will her next season be??????????????????????????

please let me what you think?

My girls come in 4 months after the pups are born usually - but not sure if it is different with labs - a very old breeder friend told me this and its always happened that way. - Your girl should be soon if it follows - ten puppies a lovely litter.

I have French Bulldogs and my girls cycle every 7 1/2 to 8 months, even after having a litter they come in around their usual cycle time, so I would imagine that your girl, looking at her cycles is very close to coming in again.

Congratulations, belatedly, on that wonderful litter she gave you early this year.

My guesstimate is some time in December.

I sort of hope it is December as thee flyball season will be over.Time will tell

then again yesterday my lab was so hopeless at the flyball she did everything wrong sometimes she would miss some jumps in the way back but yesterday at training she missed all the jumps + ran around everywhere and tried too steal the other teams ball.Something that she has never done before.May be this is a sign the the season is coming now.