Putting Weight On A Dog

Hi guys,

One of my girls has been eating a diet of mainly I/D for the past few months. She's going really well - but she has about another 1 - 1.5mths left on this diet. Due to it's nutritional value, she's lost a bit of weight and I'd like to bulk her up again, but am not sure how to do it/ what to feed her for a dog on such a bland diet...

any thoughts/ ideas?! she can now eat small amounts of normal food (black hawk) and also small amounts of raw meat/ tinned food etc, so her tummy is definitely feeling better :)

Shite!

The problem is anything too fatty, which would put weight on, might upset her tummy.

Has the vet given her the all clear? That is a fair amount of food to be eating and not gaining weight.

Maybe make up some of those Satin balls?

Natures Gift tinned food and Proplan Sensitive always put weight on my dogs. They lost weight on Black Hawk, which I fed after a bag of the Proplan.

Shite!

The problem is anything too fatty, which would put weight on, might upset her tummy.

Has the vet given her the all clear? That is a fair amount of food to be eating and not gaining weight.

Maybe make up some of those Satin balls?

Natures Gift tinned food and Proplan Sensitive always put weight on my dogs. They lost weight on Black Hawk, which I fed after a bag of the Proplan.

He's given her the 'ok' for small amounts of treat and normal dry - so I might try the proplan sensitive. She's been able to hold down that natures gift no worries :)

Thanks for that becks :)