Offer From Clean Run..only 2 More People Needed For Bulk Order!

Kitteh

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to co-ordinate this if it's not stepping on Kitteh's toes. :o

However to order by the due date, everyone will have to make a transfer (to someone) and send the confirmation but tomorrow evening I'm envisaging....?

Comments?

Happy to do this and happy to get the transfer in by tonight. I think that we are up to a 30% discount?!

Edit - and thank you Staff 'n' Toller :) Also, how do we work out cost of postage? I just don't want to short-change you.

Edited by Henrietta

Add me to the list please :) And I can direct deposit to whoever is collecting $$ today :)

Oh - I train at Castle Hill (Monday nights) and also show at EP fairly regularly - are there any Sydney siders who want to pay for 1 satchel and then meet for distribution?

Edited by stonecutter

I'll wait to hear from Kitteh if it's ok, and then I'll post some more details.

I generally just deal in 500gm satchel bags (regular or express) as it's easier when going to PO- you NSW peeps can go in for one larger bag if you decide to do so. :)

So we have 12 people -

1.Kitteh

2.Woofen

3.Henrietta

4.Staff n toller

5.Pretty Miss Emma

6.Fuzzy82

7.Ness

8.B-Q

9.Dxenion

10.Kynan

11.Stonecutter

12.Krustie22

13.Ams

Take your name off if you've changed your mind, or add your name on if you're interested.

Edited by Staff'n'Toller

I'm happy to co-ordinate this if it's not stepping on Kitteh's toes. :o

However to order by the due date, everyone will have to make a transfer (to someone) and send the confirmation but tomorrow evening I'm envisaging....?

Comments?

Nope you're not stepping on my toes at all! Organise away. PM me your details and I can transfer the money tonight :D Thanks S&T.

Edited by Kitteh

May I join the list please and if someone can pm me what I need to tfr to whom that would be good too. I'm at work at present so won't be able to do tfr until around midnight though.

Definitely still in seeing as though we've made the 30%!!!

So S&T does this mean you are organising? I feel a bit confused about that bit!!

Anyway, please PM account details and what do we think the price is with the exchange rate? And $6.60 postage in a satchel?? Oh, if I have the right amount in the account it can go today, otherwise I'll need to do a bit of transferring across a couple of accounts, or do you have paypal then the credit card can come into action!!

I know so many questions that may not be super easy to answer!!

Edited by Pretty Miss Emma