Offer From Clean Run..only 2 More People Needed For Bulk Order!

Kitteh

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know they still haven't actually released the DVD's but I soooooo want them to arrive now!!!! It's not often that I'm this impatient, but I think this whole group ordering comradery has made me more excited than usual!!!

lol yep! plus it will be so good to have a group of people watching the same thing, and sharing their experience with it! :laugh: caaaaaaaant wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just an update, received one singular set of dvds today. Not sure where the other 14 are!!! Hoping they are in a box sitting in a couriers van somewhere, but I have sent an email to clean run anyway - it's night time over there so hopefully a reply tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Mel.

How random! :laugh:

Hi all,

Just an update, received one singular set of dvds today. Not sure where the other 14 are!!! Hoping they are in a box sitting in a couriers van somewhere, but I have sent an email to clean run anyway - it's night time over there so hopefully a reply tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Mel.

How random! :laugh:

I know, right?! :laugh:

:eek: that is so odd! :laugh:

i have had no end of problems with them lately :mad: VERY unhappy! they have stuffed several orders for VODs and digital back issues of the mag too!

fingers crossed it all works out tho! really looking forward to this one!

it should be around 8am there now so maybe an answer soon! LOL this is about the time i start to hear back from them about the issues ive had of late!

Edited by krustie22

I actually freaked out that customs might be hoping to bill me import tax for buying $680 of dvds. :laugh:

Oh well...have to wait and see.

ETA: I am also having work address delivery problems, the Post Office is holding on to our parcels and only sending a 'final' pick up card, we never receive the first ones! So yeah I am not surprised by anything right now.

Edited by Staff'n'Toller

nah i cant imagine it!!

this comes from ebay's international shipping faq

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Section II - Import Duty / Import GST / Import Tax and Customs Charges

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

1) Which goods are subject to Customs Import Duty/GST?

You will be charged Import Duty/GST if your goods meet EITHER of the following:

a) Have a value over AUD $1,000; OR

b) Contain Alcohol or Tobacco of any quantity or value.

If your goods are valued UNDER AUD$1,000 and DO NOT contain Alcohol or Tobacco then you will not be required to pay any Customs Import Duty/GST or associated Customs charges.