Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh i've got everything crossed for you!!! Keep us up to date!! Can't wait to see Pointer babies! I'm also hoping you'll have a civilised hour for whelping. Although mine didn't start until 6am the all night restlessness didn't do much for replenishing sleep for me!

Oooh I'm excited for you! Can't believe that in 3 weeks time I should have puppies myself!

Its so very exciting! I look forward to seeing your babies, my mum shows PBGV's ... so I love all the hairy basset type breeds including Fauves, had someone trying to convince me I should get one :laugh: not sure Im ready for a hound thou :D

Finally! :thumbsup: I've been watching for any news with a few waiting for lift off.

Good luck nevafollo :)

Thanks, fingers crossed I have some news tomorro morning, think this might be a night time job :D

Dont want to get to excited but things are starting to look promising!

Cos things were so promising when we were there this morning :laugh: GO KITEY GO!!

Shut up you... I paniced and needed someone to watch her for a few hours feel privilaged that i trust you enough with her ;)

Dont want to get to excited but things are starting to look promising!

YOU BLOODY RIPPA.................come on you can do it lol

Best of luck with healthy babies and a safe delivery xoxo :thumbsup:

Thanks, fingers crossed we have no issues!:thumbsup:

Ohhhh i've got everything crossed for you!!! Keep us up to date!! Can't wait to see Pointer babies! I'm also hoping you'll have a civilised hour for whelping. Although mine didn't start until 6am the all night restlessness didn't do much for replenishing sleep for me!

Yes they will be very cute... they will all be citrus so just white blobs when they are born but once we start getting some colour it will be very exciting!:)

:thumbsup: Good Luck with the babes.

I'm starting to get "restless" with a week to 10 days to go for my girl with her "little One"!

:laugh: Good luck with waiting... its annoying!

389876_10150554409199535_663569534_11753631_202007110_n.jpg

Here she is the whale in all her glory trying to squish her baby sitter (Gemelo's husband)

Nice puppy I dont know what breed but I will have that one!!

:laugh: I was thinking the same thing!

HAHAHA do you mean the monkey? Was just saying to Gemelo that he is freaking me out as they sat him up in the corner of the whelping box before they left :eek: hes giving me creepy looks!

Here she is the whale in all her glory trying to squish her baby sitter (Gemelo's husband)

HAHAHA do you mean the monkey? Was just saying to Gemelo that he is freaking me out as they sat him up in the corner of the whelping box before they left :eek: hes giving me creepy looks!

No I meant the young man ( I am a dirty old woman!! ) lol or a perve !!

No I meant the young man ( I am a dirty old woman!! ) lol or a perve !!

:laugh: Its ok, Im sure he will like that!

Nothin much happening its going to be a long night! But she had a definate temp drop thismorning for a few hours down to 36.8 so things are bound to start happening soon!:thumbsup:

I'm not ignoring you all, just been waiting for things to happen here to! I have 2 bitches due, one was due last saturday and one was due today and neither are showing any sign of action. This waiting is wierd, I've never had one before who even lasted to day 63 nevermind going over :laugh:

I may be off to the vet in alittle bit, Kite hasnt made any progression she had a rough night but no other signs that she might whelp soon and her temp drop was almost 24hrs ago now. Its really worrying me!

ETA, Ive just spoken to some Pointer people and have been told that its not unusual for pointers to take a while to hit the first stage after a temp drop, so thats help calm me down abit!:thumbsup:

Edited by Nevafollo

Still no babies, temp 37.2 which is the lowest its been. I think she will go tomorrow when im at school all day with exams :mad coz I just spoke to the stud owner and she said Bella mated ok on the mo0nday but was really on on wednesday.

Someone better have babies soon.............. oh please dont steal all the girls... i only got boys last time lol