Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

What colours are the pom pups?

they are all dark brown (with a black stripe down the back) at the mo.. most will lighten to orange. not sure until they are about 18 months old LOL. I guess 2 are sable, but you just dont know what colour they are going to end up, not as easy as a lot of other breeds. Ive had a black turn silvery, that went orange... no way to know when they are born lol. I thought last male might have been a black, but hes just a bit darker than the rest.

When Ive caught up on a bit of sleep Ill take a picture of the big slugs :)

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, what a day!

So kitey had four babys naturally but got to tired and had to have four by c-section unfortunately one didnt make it so we have seven little white rats 4 boys and 3 girls!

She is buggared shes having a small rest from her fat babies before they have another big feed!

What sex was the one that died??

Congratulations to all.

Sooo I went with a glee theme and all the pups have Glee names heres a pic of a couple of them...

Love this guy... his name is Mr Schu

388640_10150369297957035_666617034_8568466_1443231288_n.jpg

First born... Puck...love him also

387004_10150369273882035_666617034_8568381_1229922816_n.jpg

And this is beast... named after coach beast in glee.... SHE IS MASSIVE!

307296_10150369285237035_666617034_8568420_1929416933_n.jpg

Edited by Nevafollo

This morning so far Amber has had 3 pups, 2 girls and 1 boy (all p/s colour which is interesting as her mum is b/s and the sire is b/s a recessive colour, so was expecting to see a few b/s!). I think there are still one or 2 in there but we seem to be having a break atm. How long do people leave between pups before chatting to the vet?

We had a pause of 2.5 hours while she had a drink, pee and something to eat and then she had another 2 in quick time and another hour wait and another one has popped out. So that is now 6 from a bitch who didn't look pregnant a few weeks ago, no wonder she hasn't been eating much recently with so many of them being carried so high up!

Tally so far 1 p/s male, 3 p/s bitches and the last 2 are b/s bitches.

We had a pause of 2.5 hours while she had a drink, pee and something to eat and then she had another 2 in quick time and another hour wait and another one has popped out. So that is now 6 from a bitch who didn't look pregnant a few weeks ago, no wonder she hasn't been eating much recently with so many of them being carried so high up!

woooo hoooo well done

how you doing murmar? any sign? Tell her that I will personally come over there to squeeze them out if she doesnt comply LOL... (it MIGHT work)

Little sooky this morning at 5am but im sooky at that time too ;)

Ive told her if she dont hurry up im gonna start shaking them out of her

Wow!!! That is awesome! I was just reading it to Campbell and he was so excited -I asked why and he said that that means WE could have that many :laugh:

We had a pause of 2.5 hours while she had a drink, pee and something to eat and then she had another 2 in quick time and another hour wait and another one has popped out. So that is now 6 from a girl who didn't look pregnant a few weeks ago, no wonder she hasn't been eating much recently with so many of them being carried so high up!

Tally so far 1 p/s male, 3 p/s girls and the last 2 are b/s girls.

Well done becks that is great for you 5 girls. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PS had to change a few words for the mail marshall. ;) ;)