Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Im thinking Bella will spit her babies out over the weekend :) I predict she will start tomorrow night at like 11pm :thumbsup:

took temp an hour ago and was 36.8, thats the lowest its been so fingers crossed something will happen soon. Ive kept the house quiet all week and today Im gonna piss her off and do my housework and pump the music and I hope that will disturb her enough to go find a quiet place to have these damn babies lol :rofl:

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a pause of 2.5 hours while she had a drink, pee and something to eat and then she had another 2 in quick time and another hour wait and another one has popped out. So that is now 6 from a bitch who didn't look pregnant a few weeks ago, no wonder she hasn't been eating much recently with so many of them being carried so high up!

Tally so far 1 p/s male, 3 p/s bitches and the last 2 are b/s bitches.

Congratulations Becks! :)

Im thinking Bella will spit her babies out over the weekend :) I predict she will start tomorrow night at like 11pm :thumbsup:

took temp an hour ago and was 36.8, thats the lowest its been so fingers crossed something will happen soon. Ive kept the house quiet all week and today Im gonna piss her off and do my housework and pump the music and I hope that will disturb her enough to go find a quiet place to have these damn babies lol :rofl:

The waiting is painful I know maybe the music and noise will motivate her :laugh:

We had a pause of 2.5 hours while she had a drink, pee and something to eat and then she had another 2 in quick time and another hour wait and another one has popped out. So that is now 6 from a bitch who didn't look pregnant a few weeks ago, no wonder she hasn't been eating much recently with so many of them being carried so high up!

Oh lovely Becks. See you did get a couple of b/s after all! Well done. :thumbsup:

Wow!!! That is awesome! I was just reading it to Campbell and he was so excited -I asked why and he said that that means WE could have that many :laugh:

Looking at her, I was thinking 3, maybe 4. She didn't look as big as her first litter when she had 5. No wonder she hasn't been eating as much recently, they must have been so high up!

I think I am looking forward to your pups nearly as much as Campbell, I want to see a stripey pup and one that will be really dark red!

ok I change my vote to tonight at 11pm :D HAHA only a day out :rofl:

ok I change my vote to tonight at 11pm :D HAHA only a day out :rofl:

weve got contractions temp is 37.0 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Care to change that time lol :rofl:

Edited by murmarstaffs