Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crystal had her puppy today at 4:30pm. Breach delivery, one bitch, weighs 206g. All good so far... still busy. :D

Also, prog test was 2.

"Not today" - famous last words indeed.

(Reweighed, not on carpet, at 206g)

Edited by LizT

Well our Longhair weimaraner litter is here:

11 healthy bubs, 6 males and 5 females.

Meemo is being a wonderful first time mummy and puppies are doing very well.

The started at 850pm sunday night and 4 in the first hour last bub was born about (with out looking at my book) at 430am

post-15158-0-83690200-1322526941_thumb.jpg

Congratulations!! :cheer: 11 a big litter.

Here are some pictures of my precious solitaire! :D

Congratulations!! :champagne: She looks so sweet! Are you going to call her Solitaire?

The started at 850pm sunday night and 4 in the first hour last bub was born about (with out looking at my book) at 430am

Congratulations!! :cheer: 11 a big litter.

Here are some pictures of my precious solitaire! :D

Congratulations!! :champagne: She looks so sweet! Are you going to call her Solitaire?

Hmmm...maybe? Use it somehow! Long road before she gets a name though. But she's here and that was a major concern and a huge first obstacle. :)

Hey Guys I'm the last one but Saffioraire posted in the December thread.

Her White Shepherd Kesari had 11 pups in 6 hours on the 28th!

Great effort for a maiden. :thumbsup:

Now I believe we are "all aboard who are coming aboard".

Meanwhile we have had a great night with Crissy being an awesome 1st time mum and pup feeding and cuddling up well all warm and cosy. :)

Edited by LizT

What a lot of puppies! Congratulations Clare :)

How is everyone going vetting pet home enquiries? To be honest I have knocked one or two people back when I do have probably two puppies left. Something just didnt sit right. The people I definately am selling to have been FANTASTIC! They were all very excited as I sent them pics the other day, I may send them all some more soon as well. I have changed my add on DOL to include possible having a show bitch available so will be interesting to see if I have any enquiries about that. At this stage I am keen to keep a boy :thumbsup: and if theres a nice bitch in there that someone wants to show Im more than happy to work with someone would just have to find the right person if you know what I mean :) if not all the girls will go to pet homes :thumbsup: