On A Lighter Note...a Little Ranga :-)

Boronia

I want one!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glanceview/189884/ginger-seal-rejected-by-mum.glance

A ranga seal pup, born with rare brownish-red fur and blue eyes, has been rescued from a beach on an island off Russia, in the Caspian Sea, after it was abandoned by its mother.

Photographer Anatoly Strakhov found the baby on Tyuleniy Island, away from the other seals on the beach.

"He was hiding and waiting for his mother to come and feed him," Mr Strakhov said.

Mr Strakhov caught the seal and took it to a dolphinarium where it is being cared for.

The baby was captured and is now being cared for at an animal sanctuary.

Careful Boronia. Mrs Deshonko could come up with a dastardly marketing plan for these....;)

well if they are cheap enough and come with a written guarantee not to make fish-smell-poo in the house I will buy one.

The last bargain I bought from Mrs Deshonko was sent in a pet-pac via Nigerian Airways...I am still waiting, I will, perhaps, give her another chance.

Edited by Boronia

Careful Boronia. Mrs Deshonko could come up with a dastardly marketing plan for these....;)

well if they are cheap enough and come with a written guarantee not to make fish-smell-poo in the house I will buy one.

The last bargain I bought from Mrs Deshonko was sent in a pet-pac via Nigerian Airways...I am still waiting, I will, perhaps, give her another chance.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: