Getting Rid Of Some Lenses..

:ange:

Just thought I'd post in here because I know there's some people looking for lenses often.. I didn't think I should be advertising on the marketplace seeing as I'm using ebay to sell??

I've just lsited some gear on ebay for sale.. I am incredibly sad to sell them.. but I need to make room.

I'm selling my:

* Canon 85mm 1.8, such a great lens but am selling as I have upgraded to the 85 1.2.

* Canon 50mm 1.8 II - I adored this lens. It just doesn't get used since I have the 1.4 as well.

* Sigma 30mm 1.4 - I cannot rave enough about this lens. I am only selling it purely because I have upgraded to a full frame camera and isn't compatible with it. So so so sad. This lens is freaking awesome.

ALL SOLD

Edited by :ange:

Huga, I kind of flirted with the thought of becoming a dirty Nikon lover after having a play with the D700... but I just couldn't quite afford to give up everything and go down that path. The 5DmII is lovely as well though. Just need to get rid of that AF system.

I know AnnieK.. I love all of those lenses for a different reason. But I am saddest to give up that Sigma. Seriously so sad. It has been my work-horse over the last few months. Stupid DC. I'm still pinching myself at having the 85 1.2..