Litters Due In December 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Its the same as me Trisven..

Dont want to get the U/S to find out its a NO..... Its not that cheap here either... so dont really want to waste the money.

In poms its not so obvious a week later lol.. One kept me guessing right up to 7 weeks.

(singleton though) This bitch is bigger.

how bout if you go, Ill go?

Im so hoping to get a positive result... I havent had a litter in so long, and my last 3 litters were all singeltons! (1 was a stillborn) I think its just shy of 2 years Ive had a litter!!

Good luck anyways..

When you decide what to do, let me know so I can book mine in.. or not LOL

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went for a walk with Marie at lunchtime and I'm sure I'm not imagining that she is rounder in the ribcage - she looks like a little barrel there. I'm used to only seeing dogs who are obviously pregnant as they were rescues who normally whelped within a week of arrival - is just me looking for things or do they get more barrel shaped around the ribcage??????

Went for a walk with Marie at lunchtime and I'm sure I'm not imagining that she is rounder in the ribcage - she looks like a little barrel there. I'm used to only seeing dogs who are obviously pregnant as they were rescues who normally whelped within a week of arrival - is just me looking for things or do they get more barrel shaped around the ribcage??????

WooHoo :crossfingers:

HAHA you are exactly like me Trisven... today shes not.. tomorow it might be.. day after DEF NOT! then 2 days after that you are SURE she is lol...

I think everyone is thinking 'oh just get the dam U/S done so you can shut up already' about us LOL

I dont think Ill bother.. Ive lost a hecka lot of weight and no pants, show suits to fit, so Im thinking Id prefer to spend the $100 on something I can actually wear without having to hitch it up.. quite embarrasing going to town and having to hold your undies and pants up so they dont fall down....

HAHA you are exactly like me Trisven... today shes not.. tomorow it might be.. day after DEF NOT! then 2 days after that you are SURE she is lol...

I think everyone is thinking 'oh just get the dam U/S done so you can shut up already' about us LOL

I dont think Ill bother.. Ive lost a hecka lot of weight and no pants, show suits to fit, so Im thinking Id prefer to spend the $100 on something I can actually wear without having to hitch it up.. quite embarrasing going to town and having to hold your undies and pants up so they dont fall down....

:laugh: - it does help that you're going through the same thing as Marie will be due the 9 December if she is - I know that we're at least in the same place.....

:laugh: Wish I had that problem PomsNZ

I think everyone goes through that "she's is" "she isn't" stage - you wish you could just forget about it for another week :D I never can!

Good luck to you all!

I've been thinking mine isn't up until I tried picking her up the other day and realised she's a lot heavier then she should be normally, even though her shape hasn't changed, she will be due in about 2.5 weeks, so don't give up hope yet ladies!

Went with the ultrasound and sadly we are out again :( . That will be the end of us trying with Marie sadly as I really don't want to start my lines with a bitch who has trouble falling pregnant. Now we have to decide on our next step... :(

Sorry about that Trisven - very depressing :(

Miss Zarah has completely changed she is much more sookie wanting cuddles and kisses. Yesterday BBJ and partner took her and 2 cavs to the beach. Zarah walked quietly beside instead of wanting to pull out. She also kept close to the cavs and came when called.

Sounds hopefull Bilbo :)