Wombaroo, Animalac Or Divetelact?

Parkeyre

For those who use the Leerburg formula do you use Karo syrup or something else?

I use Karo Syrup - had a bottle in the back of the cupboard and did a google search and found that it lasts pretty much forever. It's not something that is easily found but I see that you stock it Sway - not missing an advertising opportunity ;) :D

I use Karo Syrup - had a bottle in the back of the cupboard and did a google search and found that it lasts pretty much forever. It's not something that is easily found but I see that you stock it Sway - not missing an advertising opportunity ;) :D

I have stocked it for years, nothing new there. ;)

With a pending litter I was curious as to what others use as I have never used anything other then pre-packaged formulas.

I have stocked it for years, nothing new there. ;)

With a pending litter I was curious as to what others use as I have never used anything other then pre-packaged formulas.

I was happy with the Wombaroo, preferred it over Di-Vetelact and Biolact. Goats milk on it's own was great but I found by adding the extras that the Leerburg formula has made a huge difference. It is quite thick and if bottle/tube feeding I would suggest less yogurt to thin it out a bit.

Edited by Andisa