It's Evil Beagle Day!

huski

I don't like Daisy's birthday thread because it makes me realise my girls are knocking on the door at 5 too! :( I don't want them to get old :(

Happy birthday evil beagle! Although, I don't really think you are that evil ;)

Enjoy being spoilt today!

I don't like Daisy's birthday thread because it makes me realise my girls are knocking on the door at 5 too! :( I don't want them to get old :(

I know Erin, I can't believe they are five already.

I remember when you joined DOL not long after me and we talked about our naughty puppies every day (well, I talked about my naughty puppy, yours were angels :rolleyes: :laugh:).

May you keep your Mum on her toes for another 5 years at least, but no more health scares :scold:

Please no more health scares! :scold::)

Happy birthday Daisy!

Did she get donuts? I seem to recall she likes them in packs of 4 or 6 at a time, preferably stolen.

She did. I tried to video it to show all of you how happy she was to have a donut, but when I put it down and told her to stay while I got the camera ready... she ate it. So I tried again with a second donut, but alas it appears the allure of baked cinnamon-y goodness is just too much for the beagle (even a relatively well obedience trained one) to resist. I can't be mad though, it IS her birthday after all :laugh:

I'll have to ask K9Pro to tell me how to proof her focus around donuts :confused::laugh: