Bitches Who Phantom

Andisa

Guest Doglady0419

Apple cider vinegar - in their water and applied twice daily to the boobies

What's the ratio of the vinegar to the water???

Thanks for the replies :D

Well I have cut their food by half (not happy), will start the vinegar tomorrow (forgot this one) and will add dry parsley to their food too.

Poor Piper (Rottie, will be 7yo in Jan) has heaps of milk, last week she had a little bit, it would not take much effort to bring her in full milk the way she is now - she is squirting.. Thinking about spaying soon so hopefully this will be her last one.

Pink (3 yo Rottie) is about a month after her mother, she is already swelling, enlarged nipples and if I had of mated her I would be getting all excited right about now. Decided to cut her food back too (won't hurt her) and get an early start on her. Last time she had the worst phantom you could possibly imagine. She was a mess looking for her imaginary puppies, I better block off under the grooming shed, if she adds to that crater the shed would probably move.

Time to get the girls out more and keep them busy but they will have to wait a little longer. Off to do matings with a friends bitch so mine will have to sulk until the weekend.

And if Charli is on time then she will be joining in with the others a month later.

Bloody hormonal bitches - would be nice if they didn't phantom every season :o .

We have this problem with one of our bitches and absolutely nothing makes any difference. We just have to let her go through the whole process and wean her "puppies" when they would be ten to twelve weeks old :mad She is also headed for the operating theatre very soon.

Guest Doglady0419

We have this problem with one of our bitches and absolutely nothing makes any difference. We just have to let her go through the whole process and wean her "puppies" when they would be ten to twelve weeks old :mad She is also headed for the operating theatre very soon.

If she is anything like my bitch...de-sexing her won't make an ounce of difference.

Depends on the dilution of the acv, i use organic triple concentrate and use about 2 tablespoons to a litre of water (sometimes add a capfull of raspberry cordial with it)

Guest Doglady0419

Depends on the dilution of the acv, i use organic triple concentrate and use about 2 tablespoons to a litre of water (sometimes add a capfull of raspberry cordial with it)

Thanks Rascal appreciated