Rally-o Call Up

murve

After receiving a ph call from Nollene earlier today, I have been asked if anybody who has taken part in Rally-O in Vic, would they be available to do a Demo at FOO training on Tues 18th Oct at Kcc Park, Vic

Training starts at 5pm, so if you can be there before hand would be a great help, Nollene has all the equipment needed,

She does have a no. of ppl who would like to do it but Does Not have some-one who has already taken part :D

Nollene would like to get Rally-O up & going in Vic

:laugh: Pity about Bass Strait! We have several people down here who have passed Novice at Mock Trials and Club tests, and a couple who've passed Advanced. Darn that stretch of water - but well done to Noeline for wanting to get it going. Fingers crossed ti will get the nod from ANKC this weekend. :crossfingers:

I will be at Kcc Park on Tues evening from about 4pm with my Whippet & 2 of our Pappy's.

If you can why dont you come down & have a look :D

By the sound of it we have plenty of ppl who would love to take part but we need some-one who can demostate it for the newbies

A couple of the Croydon people do Foo, they have also done Rally-O as we had a Canadian man teaching it for a while at Croydon. I'll send a email.

Hey that is great JulesP :thumbsup: would you be able to ask them to contact Noeline McIIroy, her ph no is in the back of Dogs Vic mag or catch up with her at Foo before classes start, that is if they are doing the early classes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A couple of the Croydon people do Foo, they have also done Rally-O as we had a Canadian man teaching it for a while at Croydon. I'll send a email.

Hey that is great JulesP :thumbsup: would you be able to ask them to contact Noeline McIIroy, her ph no is in the back of Dogs Vic mag or catch up with her at Foo before classes start, that is if they are doing the early classes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Will do Murve. I did it a couple of times and enjoyed doing it.

Edited by JulesP

Yes, had I known in more time, I might have been able to rearrange things...well, not all things that day. :D

:( we have had a couple of ppl put their hands up to help demo

Have you heard if the ANKC have accepted to include Rally - O into trials yet?? apparently they were going to make a decision over the weekend, if not I might be able to find out tomorrow afternoon :D

:crossfingers: ANKC will accept it as another trial