Dog Dryers

A force dryer from Pupkus would probably suit,they start at around $300.

A friend of mine purchased a dryer from Pupkus at the recent pet expo and then found out they could have got it from Clipper World much cheaper.

A friend of mine purchased a dryer from Pupkus at the recent pet expo and then found out they could have got it from Clipper World much cheaper.

I probably worded that wrong a Pupkus manufactured dryer is what I meant to say.

Exellent product.

Guest lavendergirl

I just use my own hair dryer on a cool setting for my bichon. Not a professional finish but good enough in between salon visits when he is clipped etc.

I am a fan of the ezycoat dryers.

I would suggest though whatever you get make sure you have variable speeds as with a Bichon you may want to dial it down onto low at times.

I'm with you, have had mine for years (knock on wood). Great back up service.

• 2 weeks later...

I probably worded that wrong a Pupkus manufactured dryer is what I meant to say.

Exellent product.

Pupkus dryers have the "pupkus" logo on them. they are the real deal, better manufactured, (not a copy that alot of people have complaints with). Basically, with any grooming product, you get what you pay for! if the product is more expensive, that means its better quality. BEWARE OF CHEAPER KNOCKOFFS! you will also get the service with the Pupkus people that so badly lacks from some suppliers in this industry. You'll never have an issue with the Pupkus range of ANYTHING!!

not sure about that $300 price tho?? my dryer was cheaper than that from Pupkus and ive never had an issue...

Exellent product.

Pupkus dryers have the "pupkus" logo on them. they are the real deal, better manufactured, (not a copy that alot of people have complaints with). Basically, with any grooming product, you get what you pay for! if the product is more expensive, that means its better quality. BEWARE OF CHEAPER KNOCKOFFS! you will also get the service with the Pupkus people that so badly lacks from some suppliers in this industry. You'll never have an issue with the Pupkus range of ANYTHING!!

not sure about that $300 price tho?? my dryer was cheaper than that from Pupkus and ive never had an issue...

You must be employed or related as your response is hardly that of the average consumer

absolutely not at all im just a great fan of supporting those in the indutry trying to run a legitamit loyal business and have bought many of their products and believe in spreading the word when theres a great product and company out there...why do i have to be related to say good things about a product...all im saying is do your research as there are alot of replicates out there that people claim to be the real deal

absolutely not at all im just a great fan of supporting those in the indutry trying to run a legitamit loyal business and have bought many of their products and believe in spreading the word when theres a great product and company out there...why do i have to be related to say good things about a product...all im saying is do your research as there are alot of replicates out there that people claim to be the real deal

I am just curious of a number of your claims. “if the product is more expensive, that means its better quality” I would say do your research as this is not always the case. And what you mean the “the real deal”

I am just curious of a number of your claims. “if the product is more expensive, that means its better quality” I would say do your research as this is not always the case. And what you mean the “the real deal”

ok so it was a a generalisation but generally better quality IS more expensive...and "the real deal" meaning Pupkus put their lologs on all their products and are constantly improving (speaking from experience buying from them then a year later them having a newer, better, more improved version of the product - with the logo)...whereas if you look at pictures of the "same" product there is no "pupkus" logo on there, which means it is NOT the same product (as in pupkus have not supplied to them, otherwise the same said logo would be on the products)...hence just why i say to please do research before buying...thats all i meant by that...by all means, go to each supplier and ask questions on price and why its so different, then you can make your own informed decision and buy from whoever you think is best :)

We have a Pupkus and Ezycoats at work. I'd go the Pupkus, I prefer that the heat and speed settings are adjustable, where as the Ezycoats are just high or low.

Can you buy Pupkus without an ABN though? I was looking at their website a while back and I thought they were wholesale only??

I have a Liberty ULTRAFORCE MK 2 (not heated) has high and low setting but a bit much for the little ones. Also have a Melbourne Dog Center S1H Turbodry (heated) that I absolutely love, can turn it right down for nervous dogs and head if they are not keen on it. I did burn out the motors on it a few yrs back and the repairs was higher than I would have liked - fantastic drier. Both driers are not cheap. I also found both companies easy to deal with. Liberty drier bought about 11 yrs ago and MDC drier a yr later, the Liberty drier has hardly been used since I bought the MDC drier.

Edited by Andisa