• Metro Air Force
    • Shear Magic
    • Simpson
    • Force
    • Lazor
    • Double K
    • Other - Please post which sort

• 2 weeks later...

I've got Liberty's which are fine, but if you are after a blaster I'd go either Ezycoats or Pupkus. I have both at work. I like the Pupkus as its adjustable in speed and heat (though there are lesser models I am sure). The Ezycoats are also great blasters, some have High & Low settings, some have on or off only.

Pupkus (i think thats how it is spelt)- with a nozzle for the sibes :) Blows all the dead hair right out :thumbsup:

The Lazor RX dryers are equivalent to the Pupkus dryers and cheaper. I spoke to one of the leading show vendors in Melbourne who is a qualified Electrician, they originally sold the Pupkus brand but now sell the Lazor RX as it is the same quality but cheaper.

• 10 months later...

Pupkus (i think thats how it is spelt)- with a nozzle for the sibes :) Blows all the dead hair right out :thumbsup:

The Lazor RX dryers are equivalent to the Pupkus dryers and cheaper. I spoke to one of the leading show vendors in Melbourne who is a qualified Electrician, they originally sold the Pupkus brand but now sell the Lazor RX as it is the same quality but cheaper.

I personally didn't find the Lazor RX to have as much "puff" as the Pupkus I purchased and the Pupkus was cheaper. I also purchased the stand. Purchased direct from Pupkus and it was way cheaper than purchasing from other vendors.

I love my 3 EzyCoat dryers. 2 x force dryers used commercially for 10 years never missed a beat and still going strong, and the centrifugal fluff/finish dryer will probably outlive me!

I personally didn't find the Lazor RX to have as much "puff" as the Pupkus I purchased and the Pupkus was cheaper. I also purchased the stand. Purchased direct from Pupkus and it was way cheaper than purchasing from other vendors.

I have worked repairing dryers and the Sallyair, Pupkus and Lazor RX all have the same motors. The only difference is the name plate.