Gussy Is Here

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a text message from Gussys new mum this morning and he has settled really well.

She followed the same routine that I was using (I wrote it out for her) and he went to bed without any fuss, was settled all night and happy to see them in the morning.

I just knew this was the right home for him...

It won't be long before we bring another baby home with us, Ziggy and I are both missing the extra company

I had a text message from Gussys new mum this morning and he has settled really well.

She followed the same routine that I was using (I wrote it out for her) and he went to bed without any fuss, was settled all night and happy to see them in the morning.

I just knew this was the right home for him...

It won't be long before we bring another baby home with us, Ziggy and I are both missing the extra company

Whoo hoo!! now that's the spirit. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Good on you Staffyluv! I know how hard it is and to be honest came close to stopping myself a few times when I first started. I couldn't ofcoarse. ;)

It's not just something I do now, it's a way of life, as I am sure it is for many other rescuers out there. :)

Oh and wonderful news that Gussy's first night was a good one. :thumbsup:

It makes you feel more at ease & reassured when you get updates, especially in those first few days and weeks when they are settling in.