Anyone Looking For Pet Friendly Rental In Adelaide?

smoochie cuddles

I'm desperate to move to adelaide and as we are having trouble selling, we will have to rent!!! probably a bit soon forus though. cant really move until early next year.. :cry: I have been checking out rentals..does not seem to be many pet friendly ones :eek: Yours sounds perfect!!!

I'm desperate to move to adelaide and as we are having trouble selling, we will have to rent!!! probably a bit soon forus though. cant really move until early next year.. :cry: I have been checking out rentals..does not seem to be many pet friendly ones :eek: Yours sounds perfect!!!

Oh bugger just bit to early for you as my placed is empty now

Hervey Bay sounds beautiful

you sure you want to come to South Australia?

i know what you mean about selling... properties are really hard to sell at the moment

pretty much every metropolitan council in SA has a 2 dog limit. Some regional councils have higher limits and a couple actually have 'breeder areas' in domestic animal zones and the like. I have several grooming clients in the Tea Tree Gully council district that have been given exemption/extensions to the limit. You would have to contact them directly and state your case..you never know!

I think Port Adelaide/Enfield still have a 5 dog permit with permission.

Many other will allow an extra dog or 2 if you ask. I know of at least 2 other metro areas that have allowed 3 & 4. Neighbours not objecting seems to be the big thing.

Hang on *falls off chair...* you can get 4 bed + study, pet friendly accomm in Adelaide for $330 per week??

Argh why do I live in Canberra?

Good on you OP for making pet friendly rentals available, great move even financially in this day and age, lots of people have pets!

Edited by Saxonpup

Hang on *falls off chair...* you can get 4 bed + study, pet friendly accomm in Adelaide for $330 per week??

Argh why do I live in Canberra?

Good on you OP for making pet friendly rentals available, great move even financially in this day and age, lots of people have pets!

Cheers for that ... we have dogs and cats so i can relate to how devastated i would be if i had to move somewhere

and not be able to take my pets i thought i would put it out there just in case anyone's looking