Anyone Looking For Pet Friendly Rental In Adelaide?

smoochie cuddles

Yep the worst tenants I have ever seen didn't have pets - in fact in my experience the best tenants are those with pets as they are extra careful and grateful for somewhere where they are allowed their pets.

Friends of mine own a great B and B in the Adelaide Hills - and they said that when they decided to go 'pet friendly' all their B and B colleagues said they were mad. And yet since then their business has boomed and they said they have never once had a problem with people's pets (dogs mainly) - and its for the same reason - people are so grateful they are extra careful. In fact the worst people were non-pet people! :)

Yep the worst tenants I have ever seen didn't have pets - in fact in my experience the best tenants are those with pets as they are extra careful and grateful for somewhere where they are allowed their pets.

Friends of mine own a great B and B in the Adelaide Hills - and they said that when they decided to go 'pet friendly' all their B and B colleagues said they were mad. And yet since then their business has boomed and they said they have never once had a problem with people's pets (dogs mainly) - and its for the same reason - people are so grateful they are extra careful. In fact the worst people were non-pet people! :)

I hope your right !!!!

we have a sweet garden as well the agent said take some pictures while its green

because renters wont water

we said we would be happy to pay for the water if they would be willing to at least water

so we will see how we go i said surely there are people out there that rent and take pride in where they live

and enjoying pottering in the garden fingers crossed

• 2 weeks later...

Not even sure if it's the same area or not, but I saw in the wanted section of the Dol classifieds a family looking for pet friendly accomodation near Adelaide.

Worth a try I figured. :)

It's about 20ish mins away so might be suitable for them.

Pappy - are you really moving down here? You are welcome to set up with me at shows if you are! :thumbsup:

Not even sure if it's the same area or not, but I saw in the wanted section of the Dol classifieds a family looking for pet friendly accomodation near Adelaide.

Pappy - are you really moving down here? You are welcome to set up with me at shows if you are! :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to for next year. I've been offered a place in one of my course preferences but holding out for a higher offer, should know sometime in January if I get it.

ETA - And of course I'll take up your offer of hangsies at the shows! :D

Edited by Paptacular!

I'm hoping to for next year. I've been offered a place in one of my course preferences but holding out for a higher offer, should know sometime in January if I get it.

ETA - And of course I'll take up your offer of hangsies at the shows! :D

Sounds good! :thumbsup: