You Cant Be Serious!

Nic.B

I have tried the better homes and gardens team. No luck and no contact point as yet.

Channel seven has said to ring the radio stations instead of them.

ETA Have just got the info for complaints.

No email or phone complaints will be accepted. All complaints must be in writting in letter form and addressed to;

Complaint Officer

PO Box 777

Pyrmont NSW 2009

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant beleive with all the puppy farm, byb stuff going on that people still think its OKAY to promote purposely breeding DD. There's nothing wrong with a crossbreed, remember once upon a time when a crossbreed was something that happened by accident and it was a case of "Oh here give your kids a free puppy... its just a sweet mongerel"

Course said mongerel now gets a kibbled up stupid frikking name and a four figure price tag and voila! its a breed! :mad

I wholly agree - WHAT IS WRONG WITH A POODLE!?!? Seriously??? What??? - All these cross breeds STILL need hair cuts, STILL Shed, STILL have dander and allergens... and are STILL DOGS!! At least when you get a poodle you know EXACTLY what your getting, Some of these Oodles I groom have the most god awful coats, teeth, legs, etc. Hybrid Vigour? BAH.

Dogs... ALL Dogs - Canis Lupis Familiaris. Since ALL purebreed dogs where created by Multigeneration crossings, I see NO problem with introducing other breeds into lines to make improvements, then breeding back to type.... How the heck does one think the breeds came about in the FIRST place??? I don't see a pack of wild Poodles or Boxers or any other "pedigree" recognised breed living anywhere in the world, that have been there since the dawn of mans tweaking nature for his own means.

Guess that means I own a German Pinscher, Beauceron, Rottweiler, Greyhound, Great Dane, Weimaraner, GSP, Manchester Terrier and Old GSD Mix hmm Gepinbaurotgraner Pointing Shepherd Terrier? Guess Dobermann was easier to pronounce. :laugh:

The Ideal family dog, Is any dog that fits the crazy mould your family fits - no matter the breed.

• 5 weeks later...

I know this is an older thread but I wasn't sure if anyone had seen the new ad on Aissue Labradoodles for sale.. for wait for it.. 1200 EACH with a 300$ non refundable deposit.

I'm scratching my head.

That is actually cheap comparing to some prices I have seen.