Abandoned Or Lost Dog - Brisbane

Fatsofatsoman

hi guys,

I ran into a lady at the dog park today who had found a 'stray' - she's had it since 30th Oct - taken it to the local vet and rspca and had it checked for Microchip ect and there isn't one. She is holding on to her for now and is advertising for her owner or new owner as she can't keep herself. She's phoned everywhere she can think of and no one is claiming her.

She is still quite young - has been guessed at as a Blue Heeler x Wolfhound.

anyways I offered to do up a poster and place down the local park tonight after work but thought I'd also post here. this is the email she sent to me today - and some pics attached. I've deleted her phone number so anyone who wants can contact me via here.

Attached you will find the photo's of the dog I had at the park this morning.

That would be fantastic if you wouldn't mind doing a poster for me and attaching to the fence of the park.

I did try and take better photo's of her when I got home this morning, but she still seems to have an issue with the camera. She looks like I'll hit her or something and hides from me so she may have some underlying issue there!

Anyway, I found her in the industrial part of Geebung on Sunday 30th October and my number is XXXXXXXXXXX.

I am quite happy to have on the poster that she is "looking for a new home" as well as lost.

Many thanks for your help.

post-39143-0-52285500-1320719414_thumb.jpg

post-39143-0-88721600-1320719419_thumb.jpg

post-39143-0-70108700-1320719424_thumb.jpg

Not sure where you are from but the dog looks very similer to this one on Boar dogs.Probably not it but worth a try :)

Lost Presumed Stolen from Barry Station on Saturday

Two dogs a blue dog and a small black dog with a white blaze on its chest

Reward offered on return of dogs or information leading to their location, no questions asked

Call Steven on 0427 553 025

dogfound.jpg

Are you or the lady on FB? Best Friends Rescue often advertises missing/found dogs on there for South East QLD. If this lady can't keep the dog they might also be able to find a carer and take her on themselves as they don't get many wolfie types and she is a cutie!

I agree that she could be a sibling to the other missing dog - so wierd!

By law (well at least in NSW) it is illegal to take or even hold onto a stray. It's a pretty big fine too.

The owners will look at pounds first thing, that's if they r looking.

Has she called pounds?

Would hate for her to get into trouble for trying to do the right thing.

By law (well at least in NSW) it is illegal to take or even hold onto a stray. It's a pretty big fine too.

Has she called pounds?

here in qld at ipswich and logan its very common for people to contact the pound and report the dog found but still keep them at there own property. and they seen to be fine with that.

Are you or the lady on FB? Best Friends Rescue often advertises missing/found dogs on there for South East QLD. If this lady can't keep the dog they might also be able to find a carer and take her on themselves as they don't get many wolfie types and she is a cutie!

I agree that she could be a sibling to the other missing dog - so wierd!

Cheers - I'll pass this on to her.

Has she called pounds?

here in qld at ipswich and logan its very common for people to contact the pound and report the dog found but still keep them at there own property. and they seen to be fine with that.

What Daveri said - she has called the pounds, local vets.

they are more than happy for her to keep her whilst looking for her owners or her 'new' owners.