Rip Puppy

RnB

12 weeks old and never passed somebodies idea of a temp test because he could jump too high?

PTS way too young by a branch of an organisation that claims to protect from cruelty....

No other vices and no other dogs for sale....

Straight from the horses mouth

Complain no dogs available and then dont pass one of 2 that you do have cos he jumps so high....at the grande ol age of 12 weeks

Please all who visit this forum check out where your donations are going and what they contribute to?

There are youngsters in charge of `welfare organisations` that simply arent qualified to even play God on a bad day in dogdom.....

This pup took one wrong leap of faith....and paid the ultimate price.

Ironically just to be united with humans on the other side of that fence when impounded

and being temp tested for `issues` :D

Ive been astonished and gutted all day, especially when I know how other branches of the same org and all those that rescue here...will visit potential homes to check frences and help work thru any such rather simple issues.

PTS for having leg muscles...WTF

RIP puppy, an agility/flyball champion in the making? Guess we`ll never get a chance to know......

4 less paws to worry about in the Million Paws Walk

:D

RIP, lil guy.....but not in vain

Edited by RnB

:D I've seen some of thier ideas on temp testing, in fact none of my beautiful companions would pass, actually nearly none of the rescues I've had would pass iether. maybe they should stock their shelters with stuffed toy dogs in the cages?

As Rozzie said - run, jump, and be a puppy at the bridge.

poor little mite,

fifi

Can I hazard a guess that this is the same organisation that is now directing all it's "shelters" to Euthanise any breed that looks like a Malamute, Husky, Doberman or Rottweiler (or a cross-breed of the same)?

If it is, then I haven't supported them for over 15 years.

R.I.P. Puppy :rolleyes:

Edited by Kez