What Kind Of Bed Do You Have

wantsapuppy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kennel for outside (just so we can say they have one). It's an excellent support frame for spider webs which is a good thing I guess because spiders are the only creatures that use it (the dogs sleep inside):

IMAG0094.jpg

Lofabed for the loungeroom:

lofaandcompany.jpg

Although apparently our lounge will do just as nicely!

3amigos.jpg

Perla dog bed shells with a custom made memory foam mattress and removable cover for the bedroom:

Chiropractor.jpg

What lovely photos... first one is my fave, those innocent faces blinking out the door :D

:rofl: Innocent :rofl:

Kennel for outside (just so we can say they have one). It's an excellent support frame for spider webs which is a good thing I guess because spiders are the only creatures that use it (the dogs sleep inside):

IMAG0094.jpg

Oh I love that kennel!! If you're ever looking to sell ;) come to me first! :D

We only keep it so that when the ranger comes to do the permit application inspection, we can say we have one. Mind you, by the time the ranger gets to the kennel, they've already walked past all the other beds which I think paints the picture.

Edited by Dxenion

Ooh some great pics here! :thumbsup:

Lucy's official bed is her crate (boring!) which has some carpet in there for her to sleep on. She sleeps in there at night.

She also has a lambs wool rug, a 6 seater leather moduler couch, my 4 yo's single bed, my 14 yo's king single & my queen bed! :rofl:

Awwww look at that little puglet! :heart:

I am thinking of the snuggle BarkaParka for Will has he loves having a blanket over him in winter, but not sure he'd figure out how to slip under the cover :grimace:

Abbey is gorgeous too! :thanks:Tara, that's exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for. Fuzzyard is off the list now, and off I go to investigate the BonoFido site :walkdog: !

I think the first one I posted has removable covers, which would make it easier for washing etc...

Holly that's a gorgeous and happy Husky!

thanks again!

I was just looking and snooza have a doughnut bed in their range which seems a bit more washable if thats a key buying factor for you (it is for me)

http://www.snooza.com.au/products/cuddler.shtml

http://www.snooza.com.au/products/laundry-bag.shtml

I've also had one of these for my last Lab which she really loved. Washed up quite well.

http://www.gooddog.net.au/town-country-collection.html

Arby has a trampoline bed near the door where he can look in and see what we're doing. (The he likes to sleep next too :confused:)

A Snooza fouton pad in his kennel (the he likes to pull out and attempt to bury in a tiny hole in the backyard :confused: )

A fluffy soft padded "inside" bed in our bedroom which is where he sleeps most nights (the he likes to hump when his toy pony is hidden on him :confused: )

Our Bed, which he knows to lay the heck down and sleep on or he has to get off :laugh: