Where Does Dogsvic List It's Shows On The New Website?

Chocolate

I used to be able to look at the DogsVic website to see what shows where on but I can't find them anymore. Do you now have to be a member to see them?

No, it's just tricky to find. Go to "About Us" and then "What's Happening"

Thanks.

I don't understand why ALL States do not list schedules for ALL to look at.

Some list a few but they are paid for by the clubs.

The DOGS NT web site lists all show and trial dates for the year including club and venue (I have just given final approval for 2012 dates and they should be up next week). The actual schedules are in our online Journal (www.territorydogworld.com)normally about 2 months before the show. If you want to know details earlier check the dates and then look at the affiliated clubs page and contact them directly. There is no members only areas on either our web site or TDW.

If you are looking for lots of shows in great weather during July and 1st week of August we have 17 championship shows, 6 in Alice Springs then 2 in Tennant Creek, 4 in Darwin then the Darwin Royal finishing off with 4 more in Darwin the following week, plus a gundog specialty and heaps of trials.

P.S all of the shows offer classes 18 &18a.

Graham

You can't view SA/WA/NSW without being a member.

you can veiw SA

Yes but not all schedules get put up. I think its a great idea especially for those travelling from interstate looking to see what shows are on.

Exactly only those clubs that pay extra get it put on the website - just like NSW

Just to clarify for you the schedules on the SA website are the same schedules we get in our journal. It may seem it is not all the shows listed here but unlike other states we generally only have one option for shows on a weekend unless it is a long weekend and there may be alternatives.

Just to clarify for you the schedules on the SA website are the same schedules we get in our journal. It may seem it is not all the shows listed here but unlike other states we generally only have one option for shows on a weekend unless it is a long weekend and there may be alternatives.

This. Clubs don't have to pay extra for them to be put on the website, if they're in the journal, they're on the website.