Walcha And Uralla Shows

Ons

Glen Vernon's dalmatian won Best in Show with a borzoi runner up

my friend's pom Teddy won best in Group for toy :)

and my other friend won baby puppy in group but got beaten at General Specials by this gorgeous basenji pup :)

It didn't start until 11 am because of the wet, today is sunny and windy which will dry the grounds quickly

I can't go today, I'm flooded in at my friend's place :( and I don't think the Tamworth to Gunnedah road is open, alot of exhibitors who live around Tamworth are just coming over daily so I think there will be even less today :(

Just wondering if anyone might be able to save me a spot? I won't get there till the morning, have to leave super early!

Sorry only just saw this but I don't have a tarp or anything. We are set up down the other end (behind toys/hounds) as between the group of us we cover all rings, you are welcome to set up behind us if you want. Working is the first ring as you drive in the gate. Bring gumboots!!! Its very wet underfoot.

Just wondering if anyone might be able to save me a spot? I won't get there till the morning, have to leave super early!

Sorry only just saw this but I don't have a tarp or anything. We are set up down the other end (behind toys/hounds) as between the group of us we cover all rings, you are welcome to set up behind us if you want. Working is the first ring as you drive in the gate. Bring gumboots!!! Its very wet underfoot.

Dont mind me had a brain fart!

Realised you might cover all rings even if you guys dont cover all groups... we need a friend with a Utility dog and a terrier :rofl:

Edited by Nevafollo

Is it busy or is there still some spots about? I'm just stuffed, couldnt cope with the drive tonight. Still need to pack and wash the pooch!

Yeah there are heaps of spots.

Realised you might cover all rings even if you guys dont cover all groups... we need a friend with a Utility dog and a terrier :rofl:

One day we will have total ring domination laugh.gif

Is it busy or is there still some spots about? I'm just stuffed, couldnt cope with the drive tonight. Still need to pack and wash the pooch!

Yeah there are heaps of spots.

One day we will have total ring domination laugh.gif

Me and Kristy had joked about getting and co-owning a terrier... but we couldnt decide on one!!