Buy Pet Food Online?

samanthamy

I have two dogs, and 3 cats of my own, but I also foster extra dogs & cats which can result it going through lots of food.

As well as my 2 rabbits/guinea pig.

Does anyone order their food online in bulk lots to save money?

Or does anyone know anywhere that sells them at discounted priices if you buy in bulk?

Any advice is appreciated, I'm located in the western suburbs of melbourne.

Thanks!

Ive bought from D n D pet foods, i do tend to buy in big bulk lots. their food is pretty decent, but i did struggle with it as they come in big buckets, unfrozen, so i had to put everything into the sized portions i wanted then freeze it all.

ive also bought from Fresh4Paws and her stuff is absolutely fantastic, and she can bag it for you into the amount you need, and is always fresh. However, i cant seem to be able to find her website anymore so dont knkow whats going on there :(

ive also bought from Fresh4Paws and her stuff is absolutely fantastic, and she can bag it for you into the amount you need, and is always fresh. However, i cant seem to be able to find her website anymore so dont knkow whats going on there :(

I think she had to scale back operations while she moved house. She's on here, her ID is issis.

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for dogfood.com.au

We get free delivery (all orders over $130 are free) and you get a free gift with every order. They've always given us really great service and have really prompt delivery.