Bloody Dog Owners

KOE

My neighbour is such a dickhead, they have a beautiful shall we say cross breed muscly whole male, and leaves his gates open.

What a tool I have closed them again and now the dog can jump the fence,

arghhhhhhhhhhhh why dont people listen he has the back of his yard 6 foot all round on a large block but no he leaves this gorgeous animal in the front.

I am going to speak to him again

I agree this makes me so mad! We have a neighbour a few doors down that continuously leaves his big gates open.. My neighbour tells me that when we are not home his dog comes into our yard ( over holiday we are putting in a side panel to close off our yard) and terrorises our chickens, ( lucky they are well secured but still!) we have spoken to him a few times and this last time I said that I will be calling the council.. He now chains the dog up but still leaves his big gates open.. Mind boggles :mad ...

Edited by mumof4girls

Weird!

There is a house around the corner from where I live that has a gorgeous young crossbreedaswell. I have seen 3 small children all under 12 walking this unneutered male dog. I have also seen this dog wandering this road, I pulled over because I saw it out one night and saw it run back to its yard, a yard whose gates are ALWAYS open, I drive past to work everyday and the gates are always open.

Wonder if one of you are talking about the same dog as me.

Edited by Keira&Phoenix