Thinning Scissors

ncarter

Might be a silly question, but do all thinning shears/scissors have the little divets in at least one side of them. I ordered some wahl single-sided thinners with 41 teeth and they dont have any divets in them, they just look like the normal curved scissors.

Any help would be much appreciated

Might be a silly question, but do all thinning shears/scissors have the little divets in at least one side of them. I ordered some wahl single-sided thinners with 41 teeth and they dont have any divets in them, they just look like the normal curved scissors.

Not sure what you mean by divots? The Wahl single sided thinners are not curved and they have a straight blade and blade with protruding teeth.

Not sure what you mean by divots? The Wahl single sided thinners are not curved and they have a straight blade and blade with protruding teeth.

ok thanks, by divets i mean protruding teeth. I think they just sent me the ones on the far right instead of the ones second from left on this picture

post-12366-0-79682300-1323167738_thumb.jpg

Edited by ncarter

ok thanks, by divets i mean protruding teeth. I think they just sent me the ones on the far right instead of the ones second from left on this picture

Yes the ones on the far right are not thinners