Puppy Teething Chews For Indoors

Talien

Arty my golden retriever has a nylabone, a raccoon toy and some edible rectangle chews. He has lots of things to chew but he LOVES the small rectangular chews. The only issue is he makes very short work of them...

What is a good chew for arty for inside? A pigs ear? Roo tail? A meaty bone is a little too messy for inside...

Any ideas?

Ive only just started giving Abbey pig's ears and she is 11 weeks tomorrow, i had given her rawhide schmakos strips but she just licked off the flavour and then couldnt chew them much, i gave her one after being home a few nights but her teeth wernt up for it yet. She loves the pigs ears, there not too messy only a bit of slobber :)

Where do you get deer antlers from please? My 26kg pup is destructive; while he loves his toys (especially the nylahbones, we have about 10 inside and outside for dogs to grab when they want to), he equally loves the leather sofa arm and the flashing around the screen door!

Thanks

Where do you get deer antlers from please? My 26kg pup is destructive; while he loves his toys (especially the nylahbones, we have about 10 inside and outside for dogs to grab when they want to), he equally loves the leather sofa arm and the flashing around the screen door!

Thanks

My destrcutive pup also loves my leather sofa! She chewed a massive big hole in it. She has been a very expensive puppy.

Thanks

I too would love to know where you get deer antlers, they aren't dangerous for a puppy?

Thanks

I too would love to know where you get deer antlers, they aren't dangerous for a puppy?

http://www.whelpingsupplies.com.au/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=40

Frozen kongs are good for teething pups, as are big chunks of frozen (raw) roo tail or lamb necks.

Just feed them in the crate or chuck a tarp or old towel down for inside.

Sorry! I only saw the replies about deer antlers... Sway from DOL sells them on the link that SecretKei posted... they're fabulous! I just bought all the sizes available just to see which ones I liked - next time I'm going to buy 20cm's instead of 15 for my guys...

http://www.whelpings...iewCat&catId=40

Frozen kongs are good for teething pups, as are big chunks of frozen (raw) roo tail or lamb necks.

Just feed them in the crate or chuck a tarp or old towel down for inside.

Thanks for the link, I am hoping these chew things will save our couch....maybe? :D

Saving the couch is easy - just block access to it ;)

Thanks

Or here, straight from the farm:

http://www.deerfarm.com.au/purchase_deer_velvet.html#chews