January 2012 Photo Challenge

helen

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow guys! Looking great! :thumbsup:

LOVE your coffee shots, SammieS! Amazing!

Very cute Cat photos, dogfan!

Nice shots, RV! Very fitting to your word!

Lovely Helen! Your photos always have such gorgeous colours!

Nice one, pixie meg! Kind of spooky!

I've got another couple for my word :o Kind of embarrassed to post them now! :laugh:

"motion"

6651542521_e69de0fab6.jpg

6651545469_7fd5a82320.jpg

Wasn't easy throwing a frisbee and shooting at the same time :laugh: Camera in my right hand, frisbee in my left - surprised I didn't knock anyone out! :p

Some more

A little bit of bokeh up the top in the fur

drinkingt.jpg

Purple Bokeh (played with PS)

purplebokeh.jpg

Antique Flower Bokeh (played around with PS with this, I quite like the effect :))

*too big fixing now*

Eta: Ahh! I can't figure out how to make my photos small enough in PhotoBucket so they actually fit! :o Could someone help me, please? :o Feel free to PM me as to not derail the thread :) :o Thanks :)

Gorgeous pics everyone :D !

Edited by dogfan

Chicken Bokeh (If you look closely, there's bokeh in the straw! :))

Went nuts with Picnik - yay free membership!

Where is everyone? :provoke:

Loving the Chicken Bokeh!!!

I meant to take some more photos of my coffee's I made on the weekend but drank them instead!!! :rofl:

Yikes, the month is nearly over. So many plans, so little time ... better just post what I've got so far!

First, the obvious choice for "worship" :

6779606057_5b35ee94bd.jpg

Worship 1 by Bookend Wrangler, on Flickr

Totally distracted by the amazing workmanship on the cars at the hot rod show, I forgot to think about how much blokes love their cars - lucky I caught a "worshipper" in this shot!

6779583547_e371660b12.jpg

Worship 2 by Bookend Wrangler, on Flickr

At the start of the month when I picked my word "choices", I had a bunch of ideas of shots I could take. Some of them didn't work out as planned, and some of them I just didn't get around to. Here are the 10 shots that I decided were okay... including my very first selfie!

At the start of the month when I picked my word "choices", I had a bunch of ideas of shots I could take. Some of them didn't work out as planned, and some of them I just didn't get around to. Here are the 10 shots that I decided were okay... including my very first selfie!

Great Job Misteri! They're all a little different, my favourite is the first one with the waiste measurement and choccies!!!!