Cheap Small Dog Grooming Table

piper

Noticed these in our local Cheap as Chips store today and thought that people with smaller breeds might be interested. It seemed quite sturdy. If the table top was bigger I would put my border collies on it but it is really only sized for smaller breeds (our beagle would probably fit though as an idea for size) They are $70.

http://www.cheapaschips.com.au/showproduct.asp?sk=BA9632

BA9632.jpg

They look good - might be the go for taking to shows if they are lightweight. Girlfriend and I struggle for space on the top of the show trolley when we only take one trolley away to a show. Wonder if they would be stable on uneven ground. Hopefully will still be in stock later in the week so I can check them out!!!

Thanks for posting info

They collapse down like an ironing board so not sure how stable they would be on uneven ground. If your dogs are pretty good and settled though they might be ok. I thought they were a good price for home use, they come with the grooming arm and basket as pictured too. Had they been big enough for my borders I probably would have got 1 myself.

Had a look at these last week. Good value for the low cost.

For a toy breed & used on a hard floor I think they would be great.However I do think that they should include a warning never to leave the dog unattended on the noose.

Sometimes accidents/hangings happen in salons like this so the average pet owner would probably not even think of it.

I agree - a warning should be included for the noose.

Missymoo - on the shop floor they seemed very stable, it is only on uneven ground I would see a possible problem due to the way the legs are.