Entry Form Australia

Lowenhart

Since the lottobreakers site is no longer online, you can't download this program from anywhere on the web except...

HERE 1.8MB

I have uploaded a copy I downloaded, but I do recommend running a virus scanner on anything you download. This is the exact same file that was available from the lottobreakers site.

Updated the link.

Edited by Lowenhart

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Since the lottobreakers site is no longer online, you can't download this program from anywhere on the web except...

HERE 1.8MB

I have uploaded a copy I downloaded, but I do recommend running a virus scanner on anything you download. This is the exact same file that was available from the lottobreakers site.

Updated the link.

Lowenhart - I cannot access the link, it says that is may not be there anymore?

Try this link, it gives you a few options - http://www.whelpingsupplies.com.au/Entry_Forms.htm

Swayed....I think I love you!! It worked a dream!! Thankyou :party::happydance2::dancingelephant::cheer::champagne::thumbsup::thanks:

I had tried to copy onto a thumb drive from my old computer to the new one....but it wouldn't work.

Using Sway's link it now works.....AND it has used the info from the old drive copied onto the new computer, giving me all my dogs details.

One very happy customer :winner: