Registered Ethical Breeders And Signage

shmoo

As a delivery driver I see a lot of signs when working. One type in particular I see a lot of is "XX pups for sale". Many of these are cross breeds so wouldn't be registered pups (le sigh), but the ones that are stating "Pure Breed" I wonder if they are registered, ethical breeders who are simply advertising outside their residence?

On another note, I would personally be worried about putting up a sign... it's just asking for the pups to be stolen. Especially in some areas with certain breeds. :(

Those signs just invite trouble.

The world has internet now - much safer.

As a delivery driver I see a lot of signs when working.

One type in particular I see a lot of is "XX pups for sale".

Many of these are cross breeds so wouldn't be registered pups (le sigh), but the ones that are stating "Pure Breed" I wonder if they are registered, ethical breeders who are simply advertising outside their residence?

On another note, I would personally be worried about putting up a sign... it's just asking for the pups to be stolen.

Especially in some areas with certain breeds. :(

Its a bit late if the pups are crossbreeds.

Chances are it would make not any differece to tell the people what the issues are either.

Its not the same if they are purebred.

But, when the people aren't registered breeders then they will just take them to markets and such like.

For registered breeders, you can't tell people how to home the pups they won't be using for their lines.

However, I think it simply crass for a registered breeder to advertise in that fashion.

I have thought of a kennel sign.

But good luck to anyone who wants to take our dogs with them. :D

Px