Chocolate Poodle

blitz3

theres someone in my town selling chocolate poodles as rare not health tested and says they will swap for a schnauzer, it makes me so mad that the breeder thinks what they are doing is right and people still buy from people like that

Edited by blitz3

Do not cross post ads from other web sites, post links to topics on other forums where you have an issue with the topic being discussed or post links to 'perceived' bad breeders / puppy farms etc

<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(245, 249, 253); font-size: small; ">

It can cause members from other sites coming here to cause problems (which we don't want) and it can also help to promote less than desirable sites and/or breeders (which no-one wants either)

from the Forum rules.......

Easy answer to that one - people want them and are willing to pay very very good money for them. I think many just think they are cool to be able to say they own a ---oodle :mad .

I recently met a young choc ---oodle (standard poodle * giant schnauzer) who cost the owners $2500. While still bought from a back yard breeder ( :mad ) at least they tested for HD and some eye thingy (new owner sighted these papers but didn't know what she was looking at). Also she met both parents and they lived with the family and not puppy-milled. At least :confused: