What Time Can We Set Up At Hillsborough?

Topoftheheap

I can't get up there until Fri morning - I hope there are some spots left!

I'm camping - do we just set our tent up nearby? Or is there a specific spot for campers (like at EP)

I'm sorry I really don't know, when we camp there we are near the toy ring and we just sort of go on the other side of the dirt road. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Stonecutter of you aren't sleeping in your gazebo there is room out the back field to set up a camp site. You may find a parking spot that will be suitable for cling at too of you look around the car parks. GlodenWei there are 14 and then 15 goldens on Saturday.

:laugh: OMG yes thats me & my lunatic puppy - Romeo.

I completely forgot about coming to find you!! sorry. I had my hands full with the 2 babies. Will have to do that next time. I am at Erskine Park in Feb, than at the Cessnock Show :D

Nice pic :)

Ooooh - I'll be at Cessnock Ag and the EP evening shows on the 18/19 Feb - I'll keep an eye out for you. I must admit - Romeo gave me a good chuckle when you were in the breed judging. I'll be sure to get some more pics for you next time as well :)

That would be good! I am at EP 12th Feb.

Romeo makes me laugh when I nearly trip over him on the move :laugh: ....not! he is a naughty Std poodle puppy. :laugh: Am going to try & get to Castle Hill on Weds night for their classes. I need to scrub up on my handling before the Royal!