Darwin Royal Show 2012

-Megz-

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The lady at the office told me she would be able to release the judges name in 10 days once the contract was back, that was 3 weeks ago !

People need to book time off, flights have now gone up blah blah they obviously don't give a shit.

The lady at the office told me she would be able to release the judges name in 10 days once the contract was back, that was 3 weeks ago !

People need to book time off, flights have now gone up blah blah they obviously don't give a shit.

That's a little unfair don't you think?

Which office?

Graham

Dogs NT

Well then your comments are very harsh.

DOGS NT has nothing to do with the contracting of the Royal judge. It is not a matter of not giving a shit, but one of not being able to give you information they do not have.

The DOGS NT Administrator goes above and beyond what she is required to do in trying to help people and should not to be subjected to comments such as these.

Graham Doyle

President

DOGS NT.

I also spoke to the Royal people, but they were unable to tell me anything and told me to contact Dogs NT.

Not giving a shit would also be in relation to the message I left on Wednesday 2 weeks ago and have not yet received a return phone call....

I will not calculate the cost of entries for that period, I will not calculate the cost of entries for that period, I will not calculate the cost of entries for that period, I will not calculate the cost of entries for that period....

:cry: :cry: :eek::cry::eek: