How Do I Put A Photo In My Signature?

Boronia

I went to my 'Profile' and clicked on 'Change Signature'...that is blank as I don't have a siggy at the moment.

I can't do a cut and paste as the paste box is grayed out and there is no 'browse/upload' button to allow me to look/get for my photo.

I did edit the photo in Photobucket and then copied the HTML link, but when I pasted that link into the 'Edit your Signature' box the result is lines of letter and numbers (HTML code), not the photo.

I have no idea what to do :-D

Thanks for that, that works BUT the image I was going to use is too big in size (it does appear in my siggy-section but it is BIG)

I have tried to resize it in Photobucket but the 'preset sizes' dropdown box is blank and if I use the size-box nothing happens to the image at all.

(it is my MDBA Nominee image...I want it a smaller size than the one Julie emailed to me...that one is a little in-your-face :-D )

Thanks for that, that works BUT the image I was going to use is too big in size (it does appear in my siggy-section but it is BIG)

I have tried to resize it in Photobucket but the 'preset sizes' dropdown box is blank and if I use the size-box nothing happens to the image at all.

(it is my MDBA Nominee image...I want it a smaller size than the one Julie emailed to me...that one is a little in-your-face :-D )

Ask Julie to resize it for you.

I'm sure she's not that busy. :grimace:

Edited by Tralee

Are you going 'edit' and then 'resize' ? I don't know why there wouldn't be the preset sizes... Strange.

If you're in the edit section you can click on the width and height levers. If you click and hold on one it moves them both so you don't end up with it all the wrong shape. Just make sure you click on the dot and not on the bar.

It is sill a bit big but I can't seem to get it any smaller as the dot between the two snow covered mountains is on the setting next to the smallest mountain, it seems as though it will not go any smaller, which is a bit of a bugger.

I would like that Marion 01, it is just the nomination thingo that Julie emailed to me that I'd like as a siggy, I would like it about 10mm in diameter.

I could also send you some photos of the little guys to add to the siggy if that would look good as well.

How do I go about sending/forwarding you the email (with the attachment) that Julie sent?

I would like that Marion 01, it is just the nomination thingo that Julie emailed to me that I'd like as a siggy, I would like it about 10mm in diameter.

I could also send you some photos of the little guys to add to the siggy if that would look good as well.

How do I go about sending/forwarding you the email (with the attachment) that Julie sent?

Hi Boronia

Just send me an email: [email protected] that way I can send you pics of the sigs progress as well. Oh and feel free to send pics of the little guys to add to it.

Edited by Marion 01

• 3 weeks later...