Lost Schipperke

ophnbark

KOSMO IS MISSING IN THE COTTLESLOE AREA IN PERTH, WA. Kosmo is a five and a half month old rich gold Schipperke with a tail. He is wearing a blue collar and is microchipped. He will be frightened and thirsty and may run away from people trying to catch him. He was last seen in Harvey Field next to Seaview Golf Club and was heading east towards houses and roads. If anyone sees Kosmo could they please call Penny on 0435 339 146 or me on 0428 803 939.

Thanks everyone for your comments and concern. Thank you so much Kerry for the post.

The story....

He disappeared just before 9pm, on our nightly walk at the local playing fields a few blocks from home. He was scared off by some people (there were a few out that night - Australia Day) who were walking in the park without a dog and started 'approaching' him. When I called him they started too - whistling etc!? They were older folk, but seemingly ignorant of dog behaviour. Of course he became confused/separated and suddenly completely disappeared in the dark. I frantically looked for him then rushed home. A lightening storm had also just begun in the distance, but thankfully didn't reach our area. I bumped into some other people who's own dog, a kelpie, had just disappeared also from his home across from the park. After driving around every street in the suburb in my car for 2 hours I went home. Posted some lost ads online. Tried to sleep, and even dreamt I found him!!

Next morning I rang all the vets and prepared to ring the council rangers who were due in at 8.30am. As I jumped in the shower before I went out looking for him again, my partner yelled something out to me. I couldn't here him. He kept yelling something out, then finally "HE'S HOME!!!!".

OMG, he was at the front door when my partner opened it to go outside at 8.30am. He rolled over onto his back when the door opened, seemingly saying "I've been naughty". No he wasn't naughty, we were ecstatic. What a great feeling....