Ballarat Dog Club - Vic

SwaY

Good Luck everyone, we didn't enter so I am home relaxing.

I hope no gazebos suffer in the strong winds, such a pain having to replace a gazebo.

With grp 7 being small I expect the grp will be over & done pretty early, which would make me wonder if it was worth putting up a gazebo?

BB

Good Luck everyone, we didn't enter so I am home relaxing.

I hope no gazebos suffer in the strong winds, such a pain having to replace a gazebo.

With grp 7 being small I expect the grp will be over & done pretty early, which would make me wonder if it was worth putting up a gazebo?

BB

Should be over by now!!!!!!

I only know the gsd results

*Ch Ryzack Alexa - Bitch Challenge/Best of Breed

Reserve Bitch - Schaferhund Quanta /Runner Up Best of Breed(Junior)

Bronzehund Iron Man - Dog Challenge (Junior)

Reserve Dog - *Britstar New Age Guy

And yes it does take a lot longer, the are 'worked' more in the ring and do a lot more than an up and back and a couple of small laps. :)as well as being critiqued

Edited by Flaves

BIS - Roseil Whippet - Adams

R/u BIS - Aussie Shepherd

Minor - Wanglers Cairn

Puppy in Show - Boxer

Austbred in Show - Toy Poodle - Garwey

Open - BIS

Toy Grp - Aust Silky - Camac

Terrier - Staffie - Junior Dog

Gundog - Irish Setter - Browne

Hound - BIS

Working - R/U BIS

Utility - Akita - Higgins/Rodgers

Non Sporting - Toy Poodle - Garwey

Yes it does take that long because they critique. However I do think they should start Group 1 earlier because there is 170 dogs in group 1, and group one normally has a big entry anyway. so everyone will be finished and standing around tapping their feet waiting for group 1.

Which is exactly what did happen! And the GSDs were on the other side of the clubrooms so no clash of rings - Group 1 could have been started earlier.

Yes Shazza, come the papillons the rain pelted down, soggy pekes and poms but someone up there was on our side and only light drizzle for the pugs. Leonie McRae was Baby in Group with her gorgeous puglet and puglvr had to tap her feet right to the bitter end as she was competing in Aust Bred in Show with the dreamboat Beau (poodle went IS that class.)