How Do You Advertise & Sell An Exceptional Pup?

1328732907[/url]' post='5715475']

Depending on how competitive someone is, I don't think someone would get a WSS for agility as they are still quite big and heavy. I haven't seen one in real life so not sure about their structure.

Not sure what being competitive has to do with it? I compete against the course.

Here you go Lia, clearly structure is not hampering this one....

That was a very nice run :) Quick too!

Maybe they are different to GSD, many of the GSD people I have talked to, including breeders, have told me they do not see competitive agility as suitable for GSD due to the pressure on joints etc and turning at speed. Certainly my fellow has the turning circle of a bus :laugh: and he is not even very big, and he is not an exaggerated type.

I think it's the structure of the dog too Kavik.

My female Kesari will be agility trained, she can turn on a dime and is very quick and agile in every day life. My male Shiro on the other hand is much more heavily set and a bit of an oaf. In saying that he can jump like a stag and because he runs so much he has good enough muscle tone to support his body, but he is still not 'agile'.

There's a WSSD breeder in NSW who shows at Erskine Park, you should go check one out - but be warned they're pretty lovable! laugh.gif

I think they are capable of being much much more than just a "pretty show and family dog"

They can be a pretty handsome assistance dog too!

AGREED! I am really keen to see them get into this line of work. Pretty excited that there is a special service op's dog going from this litter. How's Rakim doing? I love what you post of him working!

This pup is now going to a show/ breed home up North. It's a really active home and may try their hand at sports so thats great. I think after realising that without parental credentials to back him up this type of environment was certainly the best option.

So this year is our sporting titles year! thumbsup1.gif