Wanted, Puppy/young Adult. Prefer Sydney

Hi all,

My Mother would like to add a dog to her life. She lives in a one bedroom ground floor unit and has two courtyards (no grass). She does work but walks a lot. The dog will be an inside dog but will be on it's own while she is at work. We had a cocker spaniel and a Lhasa/poodle x growing up so something around this size would be perfect. She doesn't like the look of Daisy, my Shih Tzu :cry: , she wants something with a nose :laugh:

She has a preference for no/low shedding. She loves the look of Westies, Cairns and Bichons. I don't think she really cares if the dog is pure bred or cross. She just knows I would kill her if she bought from a pet shop! In the past we have always had female dogs but I'm sure if the perfect boy was around she may be interested.

As I am in Brisbane and she lives on the North Shore in Sydney I was hoping someone here could steer me in the right direction. I am keeping an eye out on dogzonline listings but thought I would ask in here as well. Can anyone recommend a good rescue group in her area or an adult/ex show dog looking for a forever home? I think a dog that has been assessed with being happy to cope in a unit would be good but she is also happy to put the time and training into having a puppy again.

We have an adult girl - bichon/shihtzu - think bichon with shihtzu colouring... her name is Jessica. She is the sweetest thing and quite happy to be on her own or being cuddled/spoiled.

We haven't advertised her yet, but she is available for adoption.

www.nswar.org.au for the phone number - and we are located in Bringelly - about 20 mins south of Penrith.

T.

Denise is very strict on where her dogs go, so she will want a housecheck done first before you get to meet any dogs. All her dogs have had every vet treatment they need too, dentals, ears, you name it they get given an overhaul the minute they arrive, most get shaved down too as they are manky,so you know the dog has had everything done and temp tested too in foster care. :thumbsup:

We have an adult girl - bichon/shihtzu - think bichon with shihtzu colouring... her name is Jessica. She is the sweetest thing and quite happy to be on her own or being cuddled/spoiled.

T.

She sounds gorgeous :love:

I also second Denise from PAWs. As Juice said the dogs go to their new homes with the works, she also provides fabulous back up and will always take her dogs back. She was terrific to foster for as no expense is spared if the dog needed extra vet work and grooming.