Lure Coursing - Qld

I was VERY happy today with our results... For those who don't know... Missy is back with me for a coupe of weeks (5 year old overweight, lazy ENGLISH pointer girl)...

Our entries were incorrectly listed with the GSP's so we were scored with them and there were about 10 GSP's entered...

AND Missy came SECOND!!!!! (Jack? still don't know... but not as good as Missy :))

How impressed am I? How much does she love her lure coursing? (Apologies to KitKat, Cocker Poppins and Molasseslass who were subject to her constant barking and howling to get at the lure)

Very happy here :laugh::o :D

Good day and saw some GREAT runs by so many... and not necessarily the dogs.. ;)

Cheers

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: when Missy took a break from telling us of her interest in the lure...Jack was kind enough to fill the gap :o

All in all it was a good day...a long day considering a few of us were used to the summer cup's half day effort but it was all good. It was also great to meet up with a few of the Dol'ers :)

See you all next time! :D

It was a fun day, i wasnt hiding from any one its just booker barks the whole time we are there if we are down the front. I put the halti on him this month seems to have worked well. I think booker deserves extra points for jumping the orange fencing(he thought it was agility)

See u all next month.

A and booker tee