Warrnambool Weekend 25/26 February

Entourage

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget to pop in to Warrnambool Vic Dolers BBQ on the Saturday, BYO everything except the BBQ and a table, come meet up with other dolers and put a face to the name :D everyone is Welcome regardless of being on dole or not :thumbsup: BBQ area will be announced during the week prior to the show :D

Dont forget to pop in to Warrnambool Vic Dolers BBQ on the Saturday, BYO everything except the BBQ and a table, come meet up with other dolers and put a face to the name :D everyone is Welcome regardless of being on dole or not :thumbsup: BBQ area will be announced during the week prior to the show :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Tenties I will be leaning on you to site the BBQ a tad closer to the rings this year, entry is a bit down they might be finished by lunchtime :eek: . I volunteer to help lug the BBQ from your excellent ute!!

ETA - I am so glad that those of us on the dole are welcome! :provoke:

Edited by RuralPug

Hey ange What's your number for the show. My first is Beau and he is 65. Early start.

I think Mr Wilson is 64!! We are heading down (separately) Friday so as to be ready bright and early Sat morn. Early start means early finish and more time to cut capers at the BBQ :laugh: !

ETA: I didn't expect to see you on line, i thought you'd be buried in entries and stuggling with the dogalogue for the ch show ;) . I must get some pics of Don on here for you then - you can have a cuddle at Warrnambool!! Hey we have room at accom if you want to share, just give Rhonda a ring.

Edited by RuralPug

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Tenties I will be leaning on you to site the BBQ a tad closer to the rings this year, entry is a bit down they might be finished by lunchtime :eek: . I volunteer to help lug the BBQ from your excellent ute!!

ETA - I am so glad that those of us on the dole are welcome! :provoke:

RP, i am a reasonable person, i try to make things easier for those at a disadvantage, being on the dole is of course a great disadvantage thats why i invited you :rasberry::bolt: :laugh:

Never having ventured to Warrnambool before could anyone tell me about the ground setup - is there any shade in the vicinity of the rings?. Is there plenty of room around the rings to set up?

Thinking of camping(although can share accommodation if I need to)but are the ammenities good.

Trying to work out just what to pack in the car???

Any info would be great!!! Thanks.

elders weather forecast has Warrnambool at 37, are they going to cancel Saturday's show? Naracoorte have and the prediction was only one degree higher for there?

Have just been checking weather and as Saturday predicted temp is in the extreme range now - I was wondering the same thing?

elders weather forecast has Warrnambool at 37, are they going to cancel Saturday's show? Naracoorte have and the prediction was only one degree higher for there?

I think 38 is the cut-off.... could be wrong.

Knowing Warrnambool as I do, it's likely to be raining all day with chilling coastal winds blowing straight in off the ocean! :laugh:

Never having ventured to Warrnambool before could anyone tell me about the ground setup - is there any shade in the vicinity of the rings?. Is there plenty of room around the rings to set up?

Thinking of camping(although can share accommodation if I need to)but are the ammenities good.

Trying to work out just what to pack in the car???

Any info would be great!!! Thanks.

Vacuna, the show is held at a footy oval the rings are set up in the middle of the oval plenty of room all around but no tree's for shade of course :laugh: you would have to bring your own...shade that is not tree ...... ;)

And i'm with JJ too Warrnambool has never been sweltering and seems to be a bit cooler on the day than what is predicted ;) will probably rain :laugh: or be so windy we all blow away , dont get me wrong its a lovely place i grew up there i just choose to live out of town....