Mt Gambier Easter 2012

capanash

We went last year and camped on the showgrounds, which was super convenient (only had to walk 5 min to and from the show) but a friend stayed at a caravan park (pretty sure it was Limestone Coast Tourist Park) and they were dog friendly with a large dog exercise yard.

Haven't decided about Easter this year, I think we're wanting to have a relaxing long weekend at home! :laugh:

Edited by whiskedaway

All good accomodation is now booked :) Now i'd better enter the shows!

If you haven't booked yet then goodluck... everywhere seems to be full with waiting lists. I was lucky enough to call a place that had just had a cancellation.

A place I found that didn't suit us is Colwyn House B&B. Maybe suitable for someone with small dogs. He said dogs would be fine to sleep inside but not in the bedrooms. The place has all accom available but seems too pokey for us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have spare room in our dog friendly cottage in mt gam for fri sat sun nites. if anyone one is interested then pm me for details. conditions would be go 3rds in price and non smoker. also must b able to deal with std poodles :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Room still available :-)

Is it normal in SA not to be told group entries or is because im intetstate. Received a map and receipt and thats it.

Dont tempt me... really wanted to go this year but OH said it was too far because I have to work on the Thursday... so didnt enter.... :cry::mad

Room still available :-)

Is it normal in SA not to be told group entries or is because im intetstate. Received a map and receipt and thats it.

Same as myself, I send a SAE so i can get my numbers back so i dont have to pester the show secretary each morning for the numbers.